Semi Skilled Operative x 3
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Portrush require Semi Skilled Operatives to join their team.
Role : Semi Skilled Operative
Location : Portrush
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.50 13 weeks + £10.19
- Main Duties : To provide a general manual support service to Estates Directorate undertaking a wide range of duties, including labouring, street and toilet cleaning, running maintenance, refuse collection, recycling/commercial collections and grass cutting.
- To work individually or as part of a team to complete a range of duties, as directed by the Operational Services Manager. The duties relate to driving / operating and being responsible for non LGV vehicles allocated to you and co-ordinating the work of any crew.
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out in a timely effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all issues relating to the work of the
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 1 year's experience of Labouring and maintenance duties to include the use of hand power tools, minor plant or machinery.
- Previous experience of working outside in all weather.
- Hold a valid driving licence which permits the holder to pull a trailer. ('C1 & E' Driving Licence motor cars or light vans with up to 8 passengers seats and up to 7500kg with a trailer with 750kg (8,750KG)
If you are interested and meet all the essential criteria please apply via the link.