Senior 3D Graphic Designer
Senior 3D Graphic Designer
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced 3d Graphic Designer for our client based in South Dublin.
They are looking for a senior designer with big ambitions, lots of creativity and the ability to get things done to help lead their design studio. Market leaders in their field, their team works with clients on wide variety of bespoke briefs including pop-ups, commercial fit outs, exhibitions, events and bespoke builds. They also create custom home office pods, furniture and custom interiors.
As a senior designer you will work within their team on projects ranging across produce, interior, set and exhibition design. They are looking for someone who can manage the design a project from start to finish and their dynamic work environment requires a high degree of initiative with a proactive approach. The work demands a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of the industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines alongside the ability to juggle multiple design briefs at any given time.
The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of projects. The role will involve the design, 3D modelling and documentation of civil site infrastructure including road layouts, underground services, site topography and strata, civil structures, retaining walls, culverts, etc
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with a senior design team/management while helping guide the junior team.
- Take ownership of design briefs; develop form concept through to reality
- Conduct site surveys when required
- Deliver required designs within tight deadlines
- Effectively manage design amendments in line with the client's requirements
- Manage relationships both internally and externally, ensuring a regular channel of communication
- Finalise designs and ensure the effective handover to the Graphics team
- Liaise with our Production Team in finalising construction / installation
- Take part in team de-briefs to evaluate completed events
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in a retail/event design and production background
- Preferably a relevant qualification is a design / manufacturing discipline
- A knowledge of 3D design software, Vectorworks/ Sketchup
- A knowledge of rendering software, Artiantis/ Vray
- A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily illustrator/photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Capacity to build and develop relationships with clients
- Capability in carrying a design concept through to production
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly pressured environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A can-do positive attitude and a team player mentally
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For more information please call Laura on 086 1409232.
A competitive salary package will be in offer to the successful candidate.