Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager on behalf of a leading eCommerce and digital marketing company. The company's clients are retailers who leverage the eCommerce platform, analytics and consultancy to scale their online trading. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of new eCommerce client relationships and their online revenue growth.
- Meeting with clients and other service providers to discuss their online sales targets / functionalities /alignment / strategies / issues.
- Understand client requirements and propose workable solutions and action plans.
- In conjunction with the Development and Design teams, use the software's in-built administration, design and data manipulation tools to manage tailored eCommerce solutions for clients.
- Coordinate digital projects. Deliver on time and to spec.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Advising / Training / Actioning
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Product Data Audits
- Content Audits
- SEO Audits
- Social Media Audits
- eCommerce performance analysis
- Interpret and analyse data to help improve client performance and revenue.
- Analysing different Sales Channels and encouraging clients to move into these areas to improve sales.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Working with Designers to get specifications and projects completed on time.
- Working with Digital Marketing specialists to ensure that client Pay Per Click Advertising is being correctly managed and CPA% targets are within a suitable range.
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Participate in the creation and improvement of internal processes and strategy.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Relevant University Degree, 2:1 or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a related role to demonstrate:
- Proven eCommerce trading experience
- Proven experience of digital marketing e.g. sales campaigns
- Proven experience in capturing and analysing data to drive effective customer strategies
- Experience in conducting campaign performance analysis
- Experience in formulating plans and strategies for the market and customers
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Customer facing skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and commitment
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with data, numbers and spreadsheets using MS Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools.
- CSS, HTML and basic web design skills
The successful Senior Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
The Senior Account Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland