Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager on behalf of a leading provider of tailored document, telephony and mailroom solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Senior Account Manager will be managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Meet and exceed your Gross Profits targets and make a significant, positive, contribution toward the performance of the branch.
- Meeting agreed key performance indicators and keeping the company CRM platform updated.
- Maintaining and developing an existing customer base by reviewing and recommending solutions across the entire portfolio including print, telecoms and mailroom.
- Grow your customer base through prospecting and securing new business.
- Managing your sales process from end to end making calls, connecting with customers, booking meetings and building relationships.
- Performing current state assessments and developing and presenting tailored proposals to customers.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years of B2B field sales experience. Experience in the Telecom and/or Managed Print sectors would be an advantage.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding both gross profit and other sales activity targets.
- Comfortable proposing leasing offers and explaining the total cost of ownership of solutions.
- Tech savvy with a demonstratable track record of quickly learning and understanding new product offerings.
- An outgoing, effective communicator who can position themselves as a trusted advisor with clients.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Comfortable with CRM systems and maintaining them.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and problem solver.
- Full driving licence.
- Competitive salary circa £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus commission, OTE: £50,000 is genuinely achievable in first year, however this is uncapped
- Company car and fuel card or Car allowance
- Laptop and smart phone
- Career progression
The Senior Account Manager role will be based in Belfast, covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.