Senior Accounts Assistant
Our client, a leading Irish manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a well established company that is thriving in the current market offering a great working environment onsite and fully compliant with COVID 19 regulations.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin 14 and an immediate start for the right applicant.
Main Duties required for this role
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Payment runs
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Invoicing/Credit control
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries.
- Collation, checking and analysis of financial information
- Administering payroll
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Liaising with ROS
- Bi Monthly VAT Returns
- CSO Returns
Skills & experience required
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role a must
- Must have experience in monthly management accounts
- Experience Bookkeeping / AP / AR / Debtors
- Creditor reconciliations
- Posting Cash receipts
- Experience in SAGE
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent Salary up to 40K
- The opportunity to work with a company that rewards and appreciates team players
Interviewing immediately. Please note interviews will take place via Zoom but the role will be based onsite with the client. Please send me your CV today or contact Kaley Madden on email@example.com .
NOTE - please do not apply if you do not have the skills & experience required. These applications will not be entertained.