Senior Accounts Assistant - Dublin 12 - €35k
Senior Accounts Administrator - Dublin 12 - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we are working on behalf of a reputable and growing company with offices in Dublin 12. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team, taking up a permanent, full-time position.
This role will require a well-organized and motivated all rounder who is prepared to manage a variety of daily accounting and administration tasks including the following:
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Processing purchases / invoicing
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Month and year end reporting
- Support the Finance Manager and Management as required, which may include processing documentation related to taxation, financial reporting and quotations
- Other general administration/office duties as required/directed
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a busy accounting role ideally in a SME environment
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting and Finance Processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated ability to work Effectively within a Team with minimal supervision
Sound computer literacy and high attention to detail
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then don't delay your application! Please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent role will offer working hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and a salary in the region on €35,000.