Senior Accounts Assistant - Dublin 12 - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf a innovative, reputable and market leading company who are currently seeking to recruit Senior Accounts Assistant to take up a pivotal role within their organisation. This is a super opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to take up a senior role within this organisation where you will work closely with management on a daily basis along with occupying a position of leadership to more junior finance staff. Personality is key! The Senior Accounts Assistant will be motivated, take pride in their work and have the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the day to day finance function of the organisation with the following responsibilities:
- Accounts payable duties - reconciling statements, arranging supplier payments, dealing with supplier phone calls, etc
- Online banking transactions - including balance and payment reports
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control reports
- Accounts receivable duties- processing invoices and monthly statements in a timely manner
- Resolving customer queries.
- VAT & P30 submissions
- Management reporting
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience accounts experience in a fast paced working environment
- IATI qualified or equivalent
- Experience both in accounts payable and receivables essential
- Experience with online business banking
- High level of accuracy and data entry skills
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL and Word
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent position based in Dublin 12. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell via the enclosed link. For further information, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.