Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR Derrylin, Co Fermanagh Temporary (12 Months)
Our client is a leading Fermanagh company, providing complete supply chain services. An opportunity has arisen for a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator you will be reporting to the Finance Office Manager you will work to tight and demanding deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Overall Debt collection for the business
- Cash allocations and lodgements
- Overall supervision of invoicing to include sundry invoicing
- Liaising with customers and account managers to deal with queries
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Exposure to working in a finance position
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
- Customer Service focused
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with people both customers and within the business.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.