|Salary||Up to £11.39 per hour|
|Published||15 days ago|
|Contact email||Orlaith Fogarty|
Senior Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.39
Location: 102 - 2nd floor Housing Centre, 2 Adelaide Street,
· To assist in the administration of duties related to the work of Place-Shaping, specifically in the processing of house sales and land sales.
· Assist in the investigation and assessment of applications/submissions from other divisions or organisations
· Preparing conveyancing drafts, dealing with leasehold and freehold purchases.
· Preparing report on title and raising observations both standard and in light of search entries.
· Effective monitoring and scrutiny of files ensuring timescales are met and that paperwork is processed, filed and kept up-to-date.
· Assist in the preparation and development of statistical information and management reports;
· Assist with the preparation of written reports for senior management on a range of Land & Regeneration Service functions;
· Maintenance and development of complex Land & Regeneration Service (including Social Housing Development Programme) databases or IT support systems using Microsoft packages including e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel or Access;
· Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including applicants, other statutory bodies and agencies, housing associations, voluntary sector groups and other relevant stakeholders as required
1. To provide a high level of internal and external customer service
2. To ensure continued and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
3. To comply with and enforce all NIHE frameworks, policies and procedures, including but not limited to those relating to legal requirements such as equality, health and safety, information governance and procurement.
4. To undertake any other duties, which may be assigned to meet organisational need, that is reasonably regarded as within the nature of the duties, responsibilities and grade of the post as defined.
1. Candidates must have a BTEC Higher or equivalent qualification plus one year of relevant general administrative experience.
2. BTEC National or equivalent qualification plus two years of relevant general administrative experience
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.