Staffline are working in partnership with our client to recruit a Senior Administrative Officer - Data Scientist to start ASAP for 6 months
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- A BSc or equivalent in either Mathematics, Computing or Data Science. Or a Post graduate qualification with significant statistical content.
- An excellent level of knowledge and understanding in linear algebra, probability and statistics.
- An excellent understanding of query languages, scripting and programming.
From your studies, university projects, placements, or employment you will have experience of:
- using common data science toolkits, and associated knowledge.
- using data visualisation tools.
- Great communication skills.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Problem solving.
The Senior Administrative Officer will be responsible for carrying out a range of key activities required to enable the client to interpret and manage data to solve complex challenges relating to standards and operations in qualifications and assessments.
- To contribute fully, at the appropriate level, to the operations of the relevant Business Unit to achieve the objectives of the clients Corporate and Operational Plans.
- To contribute fully, at the appropriate level, within the relevant Business Unit to the client:
- accountability and performance management framework;
- risk management framework;
- quality management framework; and
- communications management framework.
- The post holder will ensure the compliance of self and, where appropriate, others with these frameworks such that they support the achievement of the clients Corporate and Operational objectives.
- To assist the relevant line management, Business Unit Manager, Director and Executive Team in supporting the functions and responsibilities of the client and all its committees.
- To ensure, as appropriate to the level of the post, that the client secures value for money from the resources available to it.
- To ensure, as appropriate to the level of the post, that the client operates an effective and transparent system of decision-making which includes a robust challenge function at all levels.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen O'Hara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**