Mon - Fri office hours
Staffline are delighted to be working with a superb company in Belfast who are seeking a Senior Administrator for a very busy office.
We are seeking a individual who can show experience of working in a very fast paced and busy environment and who has strong relationship skills in dealing with customers and colleagues.
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for the following:
Have a minimum of one year's previous experience working as a team administrative support to Senior and Office Management where accuracy and attention to detail are required.
Sales order processing using various systems - high value and high volume. Working to deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
Price list creation & maintenance.
Proficient in Microsoft Office - use of Excel, Pivot Tables, V Look Up, PowerPoint, Word.
- Filing, scanning, emailing customer queries, credit requests, delivery issues, petty cash & various projects.
- Work as part of a team environment
- Tele Sales Experience preferable but not essential but will need to have an excellent telephone manner.
- Dealing with inbound customer telephone calls and ability to use Teams & Zoom also.
- Accurately compile and administrator customer quotations and product new line forms.
- Diary management for sales and management staff, booking travel arrangements
If interested please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org