Senior Administrator - Dublin 22 - €36K
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are searching for a project administrator to join our client, an Engineering company based in Dublin 22. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the companies Operational Project Team and carrying out various administration duties, including an element of project management.
- Self-motivated / Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong administration skills and IT literate, i.e., database management, record keeping with a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Assist with audit preparation and support.
- Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by
- This position functions to provide day-to-day QA support and ensures quality systems are executed appropriately according to current requirements.
- Maintaining office systems including data management.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Ensuring office supplies and stationery are fully stocked at all times
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.