Staffline Ireland are working with this leading real estate consultancy to recruit a Senior Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
The role is providing facilities management, health and safety, compliance, financial invoicing and marketing administration. Reporting to the facilities director, marketing director and health & safety director.
- Implement, observe and comply with all working practices to ensure compliance with company policies and the appropriate health & safety statutory / legislative requirements related to the role
- Prepare monthly reports and diary management including travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit client reports
- Prepare and submit monthly profit & loss accounts
- Manage and support the compliance system
- Support and manage the set-up and operation of the FM financial administration
- Manage all 3rd party resources and suppliers as required
- Ensure that all company IT requirements are completed accurately
- Maintain professional and concise day to day operational interaction with clients, 3rd party sub-contractors and site based colleagues
- Manage all administrative duties for FM, H&S and Marketing to ensure client information is sourced, reviewed and saved within the CAFM system and kept up to date
- Experience in a FM & H&S support capacity
- Experience in CAFM systems
- Relevant experience in financial administration
- Be proficient in the use of IT and fully conversant with the MS Office suite of products
- Ability to build and facilitate strong working relationships with clients, tenants, management, employees and contractors at all levels
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced management administrator
- They should have a good understanding of Health & Safety, be familiar with CAFM software and have excellent communication and organisation skills
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care