Senior Administrator - Semi State Body - €45k
Senior Administrator - Semi-State Body - €45k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent Semi State body with Dublin 4 offices who are seeking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Administrator / Team Leader to join their team The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years banking, settlements, transfer agency experience or have worked in a regulatory body and be looking for something new!
Working in a highly regulated environment, the successful candidate will effectively develop and operate the business processes within their designated are and delegate work to more junior administrative employees. This work is very process driven and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is expected along with the ability to meet strict time lines.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €40,000 - €45.000 along with hybrid working and an attractive suite of benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively operate and oversee business processes ensuring all operational timelines and KPI's are met
- Plan and coordinates tasks and projects, assigning work to Controllers
- Monitor progression of activities to ensure they are completed in line with agreed procedures and relevant codes, acting as an escalation point for troubleshooting when necessary
- Resolves queries and issues from internal or external customers, acting as a second line support
- Recommend improvements to business processes in their relevant area
- Support the ongoing coaching, training and development of Controllers
- Actively build knowledge and experience of business processes
- Support ongoing process improvement and training activity
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business related relevant discipline
- Minimum of three years previous experience in a financial administrative role
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and prioritise the work of others to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems e.g. SharePoint
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.