|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jenny Murphy|
I am looking for an experienced PA/Senior Administrator who loves being busy!!!
My client are based in Little Island, Co Cork and are offering a salary of between €30,000 to €35,000 for the right person. This is an exciting role with a lovely guarantee of being full time and permanent.
If you enjoy being the glue that holds a team together then get your CV updated and emailed to me today. You will work closely with a friendly, warm and busy Marketing team. You should be highly organised and detail-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager in managing and prioritising workload across the team
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of the Marketing Budget
- Manage participation at key events, such as trade shows and sponsored events, to deliver a premium brand experience for our audience. Coordinate booking process, timings, resource, and communications internally and externally.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to support operations with agencies re: Advertising, P.R. printing, food photography, etc.
- Manage timelines and help meet successful rollout of all marketing activities in Ballymaloe Foods
- Assist the Marketing team with reporting and analysing performance of Marketing activities
- Research and compile data on competitors, customers, and key market trends. Work with sales data to report on business performance
- Support the maintenance of company website and coordinate delivery of online orders
- Monitor the brand's online visual identity and manage Brandbank relationship
- General administration for Marketing team such as preparing presentations, meeting diaries, send outs, sponsorship requests and ordering materials & merchandise
- Serve as the key point of contact for all enquiries to the Marketing Department, providing prompt, professional and warm customer service
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar Admin roles
- Fluent Engish
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with capacity to multi-task
- Attention to detail is critical to the role
- Ability to analyse and report on data effectively and efficiently is an advantage
- Proven ability working with Microsoft suite
- Not afraid to take responsibility with a 'can do', problem solving attitude
- Bring creativeness and fun to the brand while respecting brand values
- Committed to continually learning and developing professionally
- Be positive and energetic in a hardworking team environment
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086 4404791 in confidence