Hours of work 37.5 (flexible and will require adhoc evening and weekend work)
Are you an experienced administrator / PA with excellent diary management, minute taking?
Working within a fast-paced environment, this role will be highly suitable for an experienced administrator who has worked within a professional services capacity.
- Calendar and Meeting Management: Coordinate, facilitate and diarise meetings.
- Manage multiple calendars at Director Level
- Collation of all required material in advance of the meeting
- Ensures actions are recorded and minutes/follow-up actions are circulated
- Follow up on agreed actions to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Assist with the planning and coordination of initiatives/events
- Create content for communications
- Co-ordinate large scale and company-wide social events (currently all virtual)
- Provide information and coaching to speakers as require
- Oversee and coordinate events on the day
- Administration Support
- Assist with administration for company initiatives
- Manage multiple recurring admin processes, being able to prioritise where needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years' office administration experience
- Proven ability to manage a high volume administration tasks and the ability to prioritise work load
- Meeting facilitation experience and effective minute taking skills
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Executive assistant experience
- Microsoft office certified
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com