Senior Assets Officer
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Assets Officer to join a leading Property company based in Belfast. Reporting to the Assets Manager you will provide a service that may include response, planned and cyclical maintenance, adaptations or servicing to and the refurbishment of existing properties
- Responsible for the collation and preparation of the Department's Cyclical, Major Repairs and Refurbishment Programme.
- Carry out and prepare property survey reports including cost estimates.
- Identify consultants required to assist with the implementation of programmed works as directed by management.
- Prepare Schedules of Work and tender documentation for issue to Contractors in accordance with the Department's Procedures.
- Supervise works on site including authorising and accepting completed works and instructing payments to Contractors and Consultants.
- Ensure compliance with ISO requirements in respect of scheme documentation and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Review and deliver procurement arrangements for statutory and annual servicing.
- Authorise works instructions within designated approval levels and authorise invoices for payment.
- Review operation and report on existing service and response repair contracts
- Negotiate and discuss with Contractors revisions to existing service contracts as directed by management.
- Prepare specifications for inclusion in proposed contracts as directed by management.
- Level six qualifications in an Estate Management/ Building Surveying/ Construction/ Engineering related discipline and 3 years' practical experience of administering maintenance contracts and the full range property maintenance tasks.
- A minimum of 5 years' practical experience of administering maintenance contracts and the full range property maintenance tasks and 5 GCSEs (minimum Grade C) or equivalent to include English and Maths
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care