Senior Business Analyst | Banking
Senior Business Analyst|Banking|Belfast
Staffline are recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Analyst for a leading Financial Services Client. Working in an established remediation and change team this contract role is ideally suited to someone with previous similar knowledge gained in a Banking environment.
This is primarily a non-technical role with the key focus on operational and governance functions. Whilst experience in data migration and AWS would be beneficial it is not an essential requirement.
- Work with subject matter experts to evaluate problems and design potential solutions. Define these solutions as business requirements and support the sign-off of these by business and project teams
- Support management of the project scope and plan to help ensure delivery to time, cost and quality while maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective solutions
- Produce robust and timely reporting to the project manager / senior analyst against the project plan and budget, including status reports, RAID logs, budget report, etc
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent work streams/projects
This role initially is expected to be offered for an initial 6 month period, on a day rate, either via PAYE or Umbrella basis.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Belfast, Portadown, Ballymena, Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.