Senior Business Development Manager
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager for our client, a dynamic, forward-thinking and market leading company with a Dublin head office.
This organisation has a very strong presence within it's marketplace and is well known for quality and innovation in the service they provide.
Operating predominantly in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors, they pride themselves on delivering honest, consultative and solution-based service to their clients. Having experienced consistent solid growth in recent years, they are well on their way to achieving their strategic growth forecasts. As they enter the next phase of this growth, they are seeking a dedicated Business Development Manager to take responsibility for building and maintaining their sales pipeline.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth across all existing and potential accounts - selling to the Food & Beverage / Pharma sector
- Create and implement a sales strategy in partnership with the management team
- Understand customer requirements
- Managing tender processes
- Delivering client presentation
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for existing & new customers
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, potential for new products and services and competitive activities
- Network effectively with all stakeholders
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 5-10 Years' experience working in the Food & Beverage / Pharma sectors
- A relevant third level qualification - business/engineering/procurement
- Proven ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline and close new business deals
- Experience in managing tender processes
- Ability to engage with different businesses across a variety of sectors
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proactive with high levels of energy and integrity
- Collaborative and team focused
If you are a personable, autonomous self-starter dedicated to driving sustainable business growth, then we want to hear from you! This permanent position will offer a competitive salary, €55,000 - €70,000 DOE with an attractive benefits and bonus package.
Our client is ready to hire! Make sure you do not miss this opportunity by sending in your CV for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.