Senior Care Assistant - Magherafelt
Senior Care Assistant
£9.84 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits)
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting a Senior Care Assistant for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Magherafelt. This role is offered on a permanent full time basis.
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last three years. Our client also offers excellent training and clear opportunities to grow your career.
If you are 18 years or above (due to shift patterns) and a minimum of 1 year experience in a paid caring role, we would love to hear from you. Due to the large response for these roles, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the criteria.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will:
- Lead and work collaboratively with the care team to deliver excellent quality, person-centred care to all residents
- Enrich the lives of residents through the organisation and delivery of activities
- Proactively encourage and develop team members
- Ensure all documentation is completed in line with Home procedures
- Assist inducting new team members into their role and the Home
- Advocate and promote the company mission, vision and values
- Supporting the nursing team to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- 1 year minimum paid experience in a care setting
- 18 years or above due to shift patterns
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- £9.84 per hour
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
- Comprehensive paid induction
- Wide variety of training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Free car parking* and uniform
- Incentives for employee referrals*
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Team building initiatives
- Access to a range of safety measures to assist you in the current crisis
- *T&C's apply
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitmen by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes for more information on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.