Senior Construction Manager
Staffline are searching for a Senior Construction Manager for one of our clients based in West Dublin. This is a senior role with several projects in progress throughout the country. Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing leadership to all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing feasibilities and preparing budgets for project approval.
- Appointment, management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Management and coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications.
- Understanding the contract and procurement strategy to enable effective management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction projects.
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects.
- Understands the project direction and drives the key milestones as contract administrator.
- Institute a culture of safety, quality, speed, and cost effectiveness across construction projects.
- Proactively seek opportunities to realise best value through rigorously challenging the status quo.
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time.
- Qualified to honours degree level in either Building Services, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction related degree.
- Minimum 5 years construction experience
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability of collaboration within a multi-discipline team.
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, self-motivated with a creative approach to thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a confident presentation style.
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Operate Independently whilst providing clear direction to stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents involved in construction / property development.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team.
- Full Driving licence.
If you have the required education and experience please submit your CV and we will contact you confidentially with mor einformation.