Senior Contracts Administrator - €45k - Dublin 4
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for a growing and dynamic organisation based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
The successful candidate will work closely with technical, financial and legal teams on contractual and related matters and engage regularly with key stakeholders to foster strong working partnerships. The environment is fast paced and challenging however, a supportive team environment and open approach to learning ensures that staff learn quickly and on-the-job.
Ideally candidates will have a strong commercial, legal, regulatory or compliance background with experience in contract management and stakeholder management.
- Process contract applications, and prepare and issue contract offers, for parties seeking to connect to the transmission system
- Incorporate key elements of technically focussed reports into standard connection contract templates
- Tracking and agreeing the achievement of contractual milestones and delivery of contractual obligations
- Monitor contract agreement compliance to ensure customers meet their contractual obligations
- Coordinating and reporting on key activities and deliverables
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery against team objectives
- Collaborate with key colleagues to design new and to streamline contracts and work procedures for effective and efficient performance to ensure delivery of contractual obligations in accordance with approved regulatory connection policy and with an appropriate level of corporate governance
- Act as the point of contact with customers on contract related issues and deliver the highest standard of customer service to customers and stakeholders at all times
- Liaise with other teams to ensure that the customers' requirements are understood.
- Main point of contact with connecting customers on contractual matters
- Train and develop other staff as required
- Other defined work at the request of management
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant degree with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a contractual, legal, compliance and/or commercial environment
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Contract management experience
- Strong customer and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas with a proven ability to influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide work under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience working with a defined document management system (ideally SharePoint).
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €40,000 - €45,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
This is a permanent requirement and virtual interviews will be held immediately for suitable candidates. Remote working will be accommodated in the short term until it is safe to do otherwise.
If you are ready for a new and challenging role within a dynamic organisation and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura directly in complete confidence on 086 1409232.