Senior Copywriting Associate
Senior Copywriting Associate
Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Copywriting Associate on behalf of our client who provides a vast range of business and technology services. The Senior Copywriting Associate will provide direct communications support and strategic counseling to internal business partners. The Senior Copywriting Associate should have the ability to translate business goals and objectives into compelling marketing copy that helps readers to understand the topic matter and motivates them to take action. The role is initially an 11 month contract but may be extended or made permanent.
- Provides direct communications support and strategic counseling to internal business leaders through the development of high impact, written communications that drive key messaging regarding the customer experience through the method of story-telling and impactful use cases
- Utilizes extensive expertise in writing, editing and project management
- Manages multiple deadlines and priorities utilizing strong relationship building skills
- Identify communications challenges and opportunities and lead business partners and colleagues in the development of appropriate strategies to address these issues
- Researches, utilizes and manages appropriate communication vehicles/tools to drive messages into the organization
- Regularly evaluates communications effectiveness and implements new approaches/strategies to improve associate engagement
- Contributes to the over-arching communications strategy
- Any other duties role may involve
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior teamwork and relationship building skills with the ability to work across functional teams with all levels of the organization
- Expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Collaborative mindset that inspires those around them (peers and those more senior) to be creative and try new things
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines with a focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner to achieve results and operate effectively as a member of team
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Accessibility - ADA
- Experience in the financial services world
The successful Senior Copywriting Associate will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Incentive Plan, On-Site Free Gym, On-Site Wellness Events and Free onsite car parking.
The Senior Copywriting Associate role will be based in County Donegal and may involve occasional travel to USA.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland