Senior Credit Control / Debtors Administrator - Dublin 12
Senior Credit Control/Debtors Administrator - Dublin 12
At Staffline we have a super opportunity available for an experienced and capable Credit Control / Debtors Administrator to join a supportive accounts team based within a market leading company in Dublin 12. This is a genuinely nice place to work with a positive team environment!
This permanent role will see the successful candidate take up a pivotal role within the organisation where the successful candidate will take up the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all overdue amounts are followed up and collected in a timely manner
- Responsible for preparing and sending customer correspondence (invoices, credit notes and statements)
- Maintain relationships with key debtors
- Assist with negotiation of payment plans
- Investigate and respond to queries
- Reconcile debtor accounts
- Prepare bank lodgements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of the fortnightly aged debtors report for management
- Provide general assistance with invoicing and receipting payments
- File and organise associated paperwork
- Provide assistance with any potential audits or internal requests
- Accounts payable duties
To be considered for this role you will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years working as part of a busy accounts team
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- A high level of motivation and drive and ability
- Good time management skills, attention to detail, with a proactive "hands on" approach
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations
- A demonstrated skill in taking initiative, prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast-moving environment.
- Good Knowledge of Intrastat/ Vies/ VAT /PRSI
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Proactive team player but also capable of working independently
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €35,000 will be on offer to the successful candidate.