Senior Data and Governance Officer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join one of NI's leading employers at an exciting time of expansion. The successful candidate will manage and mitigate the Association's data protection compliance risk, recommending and implementing strategic improvements to policy, systems and reporting, including continuous improvement
- Lead on the management of personal data
- Review and manage quality and content of data held
- Maintain information systems to ensure information is dependable and robust
- Assist departments in managing subject access requests
- Provide reports and information to the Board, its committees, and the senior leadership team on the organisation's data protection activities.
- Produce and deliver a programme of information governance education and training to staff across the organisation on Data Protection requirements
- Assist with the development of strategies and subsequent implementation of an organisation wide GDPR and data privacy compliance programme.
- Provide support on other specific projects as determined by the Director of Corporate services or the Senior Management Team
- Degree educated with 2 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge of governance in accordance with regulations, to include data protection and GDPR legislation and development of policies and procedures relating to data protection
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care