Senior Day Support Worker - Holywood
Senior Day Support Worker
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Day Support Worker for our client based in Holywood, on a full time permanent basis with Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm working hours (flexibility to work outside these hours may be required on occasion)
Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of our client's growing Day Service provision.
If you are an experienced Support Worker looking to take their first steps into management, we would love to hear from you.
- You will assist the Team Leader in providing the highest possible standard of support and care to adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour.
- This role can require an element of personal care and at times will require redirection or physical intervention as a last resort with those presenting challenging behaviours.
- NVQ level 3 OR equivalent to National Occupational Standards Level 3 in one of the following areas; Health & Social Care, Education, Early Years, Play/Sport/Leisure activities, Youth Work or equivalent level of qualification.
- NISCC Registered
- At least 1 year of experience in a caring and/or educational support field in a paid capacity
- Experience of working with individuals with learning disability
- Experience of multi-agency or multi-disciplinary working
- Provision of personal care
**We anticipate a positive response to this vacancy and will only contact candidates who outline how they meet the criteria**
- £18,145 per annum starting
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.