|Published||26 days ago|
|Contact email||Angela Condit|
Salary dependant on experience
My client has an exciting new opportunity available for a Senior Estimator. This company is a manufacturer of doors and windows. The perfect candidate would have experience within a joinery company, or a door manufacturing company.
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff training and development
- Work at a growing, innovative, international company
- 30 days annual leave
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- Analyse tender documents to ensure products match our specialist capabilities.
- Build take offs and price any specialist parts.
- Price enquiry and return quotation to client.
- Monitor enquiry process and dates for quote returns to ensure deadlines are met.
- Follow up quotations with clients to help win business.
- Ensure gross margin is maximised.
- Work closely with Procurement function to reduce cost and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintaining supplier relations and order stock as required.
- Monitoring the stages of projects to ensure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
- Carry out other duties as required.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines. Good communicator. Must be confident with Excel and Word. Must be able to read NBS specification, BOQ, door schedules and door type drawings correctly to identify exactly what the client requires.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Experience of ERP systems would be beneficial but not essential
- A-Level / HND
- Previous experience in a similar estimating role in joinery or door manufacturer would be an advantage