Senior Freight Forwarder | Dublin Port | Permanent
SENIOR FREIGHT FORWARDER | DUBLIN PORT | PERMANENT |
Our client, a leading Freight company are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are currently searching for a Senior Freight Forwarder to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating import and export short sea operations and all associated operational and administrative processes within the area. As a senior member of the team duties will also include guiding and assisting junior staff members in their development within the team.
- Coordinating operational and administrative/ invoicing processes associated with consignments
- Liaising with customers and suppliers ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld
- Customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- The new team member must have the ambition to progress in the role and mentor and manage junior staff as the role develops
- Minimum 3 years + experience in Short Sea Freight operations including full loads and LCL, Import and Export
- Customs experience a distinct advantage
- Previous experience as a Team Lead is preferable
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.