Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader
Staffline are currently recruiting for a full time temporary Band 6 Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader (Employee Relations). The successful candidate will contribute to the effective management of Employee Relations work streams. He/she will be responsible for the day to day management of the Employee Relations function to ensure an efficient, effective and client focused HR advisory service. He/she will work closely with other members of the Human Resources Directorate, contributing to the development of a range of initiatives and achievement of objectives.
A relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 2 years experience at Band 5 or above in an HR function.
A relevant diploma or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 3 years experience at Band 5 or above in an HR function.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a Health and Social Care field with a minimum of 3 years experience at Band 5 or above in an HR function.
- Must commit to attaining Graduate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), if not already qualified and maintaining continuous personal development.
- Have at least 1 years experience managing people.
- Up to date knowledge of current employment law and best employee relations practice.
- Experience of developing, negotiating and implementing HR practice, policy and procedure.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the HR agenda within the NHS.
- A working knowledge of computerised and manual personnel record and administrative systems including HRMS.
- Experience in the development of management reports including the production and analysis of statistical information.
- Driving licence or in the case of someone with a disability, access to a means of transport to enable the post holder to undertake the requirements of the post.
A full job description is available on request from Kim.Martin@Staffline.co.uk
Only CV's that meet the criteria will be considered for this role.
Please apply via the link below