Senior HR Business Partner
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a global employer based in their Co. Tyrone Offices. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for the day to day HR generalist duties and providing support to department managers.
- Build strong relationships with line managers and supervisors to provide business partnering support to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers, supervisors and team members.
- Support line managers and supervisors to set goals for Team Members, assess capability and drive calibration across the performance management cycle.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with key stakeholders across our operational business to create a collaborative approach to people related initiatives
- Management of the recruitment life cycle from inception to completion partnering with hiring managers to ensure quality of talent.
- Lead change management & Team Member engagement initiatives
- Manage the on-boarding, HR orientation & probation review processes for all new Team Members in your client groups
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures and ensure they are applied consistently and updated where necessary
- Assist in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and instill HR practices/processes which add value
- Proactively manage absence and supporting the coordination of occupational health provision
- Professional Handling of disciplinary & grievance issues
- HR related Degree advantageous
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or relevant professional qualification.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or engineering environment
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care