Senior HR Business Partner
3-month contract - Immediate start available
Job Purpose: Support and assist the professional delivery of Human Resources (HR) services in line with the Association's business plan.
- Provide leadership to the team and support staff ensuring personal development through the Appraisal Process to achieve team and personal objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective staff and industrial relations.
- Recruit, monitor and manage the performance of your team, ensuring staff comply with policies and procedures, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Direct and support staff and facilitate appropriate training to ensure they are suitably skilled and equipped to meet the needs of their role.
- Line manage employees through regular and timely 1:1's and annual appraisals, address under performance and apply the Association's employee policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the HR Information System (HRIS) and ensure the system operates to its full potential for the benefit of management and the employees and red flag areas of concern as required.
- Observe the principles of value for money, efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of HR services.
- Deputise for your line manager as and when requested.
- Take responsibility for the development, delivery and evaluation of the HR Corporate Learning and Development (L&D) Programme and other L&D initiatives as required.
- Ensure personnel training records are up to date and data is input onto the HRIS.
- Audit learning and development activities to ensure it is completed in line with statutory requirements, annual appraisals and organisational objectives.
- Consider new learning solutions to maximise the potential of elearning platforms.
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor's Degree,Graduate diploma) in HR or a Business - related discipline.
- At least 4 years (gained in the last 10 years) of recent relevant generalist HR experience at officer level in an organisation of at least 100 employees.
- At least 3 years (gained in the last 6 years) relevant generalist HR experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Recruitment & selection of employees;
- Learning and development of employees;
- Employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management;
- Employee engagement;
- Providing advice and guidance to a range of audiences;
- Trade unions;
- Policy development.
- Associate membership of CIPD
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org