Senior HR Business Partner
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Thomas Greer|
Position Description - Senior HR Business Partner
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 a year
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as their Senior HR Business Partner!
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will lead a team within the HR department to deliver and develop the full range of core HR services to allocated client areas, in line with the corporate HR business plan, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with Level 6 HR qualification or Chartered CIPD member.
- Candidates with at least 2 years' experience providing HR business partnering to client groups with at least 100 employees.
- Candidates with a current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport.
HR experience to include:
- Line managing staff in the delivery of an HR service.
- Leading and delivering service improvements within an HR role.
- Recruitment & selection.
- Employee relations (disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management).
- HR business partnering within a unionised environment.
- HR Policy development
- Graduate membership (or higher) of CIPD.
- Masters level qualification in HRM, or related.
- Experience creating learning programmes and materials for organisational use
- Great on-job training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan which can provide help with; dental, optician and medical costs.
- Free employee health checks
- Cycle to Work scheme.
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.