Senior HR Officer | Permanent | North Co.Dublin |
Senior HR Officer | North Co. Dublin | Permanent |
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a leader in Facilities and Outsourced Services Management. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth Grafton Recruitment are searching for a Senior HR Officer to work with their HR Management Team on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work with the team in the successful execution of company policies and procedures based within HR across the business. They will be knowledgeable and confident in providing expert employee relations advice and will ensure legal compliance connected to employment law and legislation are adhered to.
- To provide a range of HR support services to line managers across the organisation with a particular focus on employment law, performance management, absence management and employee relation issues
- To provide support to managers throughout the disciplinary and grievance processes
- Planning, implementation and on-going development of organisational policies, implement best practice and play a key role in process improvement and implementation across the business
- Deal with a range of Industrial Relations issues, representing the company with unions and work closely with the unions to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- To work closely with the legal teams and represent the company at legal hearings
- To manage the recruitment function and provide end-to-end recruitment services I.E. draft job specifications, manage advertising process and represent the company with suppliers (agency/job boards), manage application process, co-ordinate and conduct interviews on and off-site, manage job offer process, issuing of contracts and pre-employment screening
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within a medium/large sized organisation in particular in the Services Industry
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential/ CIPD HR Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in handling ER/IR issues and exposure to a unionised environment
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.