Senior Internal IT Auditor
Main Duties / responsibilities
· Assist Internal Audit Management in the Execution & delivery of the Annual Audit Plan
· Be a key contributor to the success of the Sarbanes-Oxley (Sox) Programme which includes executing walk-throughs, performing testing of key controls, disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting.
· Perform risk-based IT and other Operational or technical audits as needed.
· Write Audit reports, present and discuss adequately supported audit findings, recommendations, and conclusions with management.
· Help manage and train Junior team members as needed.
· Track outstanding recommendations on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are adequately implemented.
· Draft comprehensive, precise, and concise Audit reports for issue to all management levels.
· Prepare flow charts, identify key controls, and draft risk-based Audit Programmes.
· From time to time, assist with any other special project work, as requested by the Internal Audit Manager
· Identify potential process and Business improvement opportunities identified as part of audit testing and reviews.
· Attend and present at meetings as requested by the audit manager.
· Prepare and present status updates as requested by the audit manager.
· Work with Management and External Auditors as required by the audit manager.
· Delivery of the Annual Audit plan and Sox Programmes
· Completion of Audit & Sox assignments within agreed time budget and IA Audit Manual / Charter
· Resolving of review points prior to audit close
· Tracking outstanding recommendations monthly.
· Achievement of defined Audit KPI's.
Skills & Knowledge
· Strong Microsoft Skills
· Ability to reason effectively
· Strong team player and stakeholder management
· Excellent oral communication, writing, presentation and facilitation skills
· Excellent organisational and project management skills
· Ability to understand and challenge existing processes
· Methodical and diligent in your analysis of data
· Relevant Finance or Business Degree / Accounting or Audit Qualification
· Minimum 1-3 years' experience of internal or external auditing
· Worked in an international manufacturing/ food processing environment
· Experience using Data Analytics
· Understanding of the requirements of Sox Section 404
· Experience of using SAP
· Relevant IT Business Degree / or IT Audit Qualification (Essential)
· PRINCE2 (Desirable)
· ISO21500 or similar (Desirable)