Senior Java Developer
Location: Lisburn, Co. Antrim
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Java Developer based in Lisburn.
The Java Developer is responsible for the creation and development of new products and systems.
- Developing high-quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members, and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining deployment environments
- Participating in the end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in object-oriented programming using Java and Java EE technologies
- Experience building Java-based web applications using Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience writing unit/functional tests using libraries like JUnit, Mockito, etc
- Experience in relational databases e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of web servers and deployment on Linux platform
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Angular JS / Angular 2+, Node.js
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE for software development.
- Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Experience with web application UI/UX design and development using popular frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience in functional programming using Java 8 or other languages
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland