Staffline Dundalk are delighted to be hiring for a Senior line operator for our client in Dundalk. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a supportive working environment.
- Ensure all tasks are performed according to plan and in line with procedures.
- Coordinating packaging stocks.
- Know the workings of each part of the plant extensively.
- Perform all activities on the packaging line and blending plant.
- Maintain records for all packaging and activities.
- Adhering to all relevant Health and Safety, Food Safety and Environmental procedures always.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
- Available full time Monday-Friday.
- Flexible to work rotating shift pattern 8:30am to 17.00 pm - 17.00 pm to 1.00am.
- Warehouse experience & Forklift Licence are essential.
- Hands-on approach to tasks with a great work ethic.
- Bottling line technical ability would be an advantage.
- Salary Negotiable DOE.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME TEMPORARY