Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a world leader in FDI attraction services for inward investment agencies, economic development organisations and free zones for a Senior Manager within the Consulting division. The consulting work will vary considerably from working on longer-term donor/IFI funded projects in developing countries through to working with national IPAs and sub-national IPAs/EDOs in developed economies. The focus will be on management consulting projects but may include lead generation consulting projects.
- Manage and lead delivery of FDI and economic development consulting projects
- Assist with consulting proposals and bids
- Help update and improve eLearning training courses and materials
- Prepare and deliver presentations on FDI and economic development
- Any other duties role may involve
- 10 years experience in FDI, economic development and International development
- Strong track record in managing and delivering FDI consulting assignments
- Ability to manage projects with International financial institutions (World Bank etc), major donor agencies, and IPAs and EDOs globally
- Strong track record in managing consulting teams
- Key expertise in FDI and corporate location, IPA and EDO global best practices on organisational strategy at national and regional levels, sector studies, market studies, lead generation, value proposition development, and training
- Candidate must be confident enough to also help deliver FDI training programs to clients
- Perfect English is essential and other languages desirable, especially French and Spanish
- Post-graduate education is desirable as this is a requirements to be in project teams for some contracts
- Ability to work effectively and represent company as part of larger consortium will be essential
The successful Senior Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Senior Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland