SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
The Role: Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join its growing engineering department. You will join a team of ambitious and innovative professionals. Mechanical Engineer plays an essential role, as it forms the foundation of every project. The engineering team are directly responsible for delivering key component s in a project and delivering the highest standard of safety and quality.
- Undertake a full design review of drawings, specifications, and schedules to ensure compliance with the applicable standards and industry guides.
- Responsible for developing engineering alternative solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval.
- Engineering software tools including and Navisworks.
- Review of the co-ordinated construction drawings and documentation.
- Prepare RFI's and issue to the client.
- Detailed review of specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specification and applicable industry standards.
- Prepare and monitor procurement schedule in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Prepare and monitor technical submittals for approval by the client.
- Review BCAR preliminary inspection plan and coordinate with the quality team.
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals.
- Assistance with client demonstrations.
- Review and provide attendance during commissioning stage.
- Supervise, coach, and develop junior staff members to optimise their potential.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A Level 7/8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering/or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Mechanical project engineering or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Mechanical systems from a design or construction perspective.
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good knowledge of the current Mechanical and fire alarm standards within Ireland.
Hours of work: Full-Time
- Competitive Salary based on experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.