Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior .NET Developer based in Belfast.
- Developing web applications using Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Cordova, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure.
- Integration across platforms such as Avensia Storefront and Dynamics AX
- Leading a technical design including coding, testing and implementation of highly complex, multi-platform application systems.
- Offering guidance to technical staff and clients to investigate, analyse and resolve complex technical problems
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of business analysts, architects, developers and technical managers to deliver the best solution
- Working in a way that adheres to programming standards and SOLID principles by following production, productivity, quality and customer service best practice standards
- Estimating and defining Sprints and project tasks in an Agile framework
- Understanding of the business needs driving projects
- Identifying development and testing process improvements
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland