Senior .NET Developer
Staffline Ireland are working with this industry leading healthcare company to recruit a Senior .NET Developer to operate from their office at the heart of Belfast city's thriving and innovative tech sector.
Reporting to: Head of Development
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the development of n-tier applications developed in c# and .net from design to implementation.
Key duties include:
- To contribute to the development of UI standards guide
- To participate in the analysis and documentation of business requirements with the accompanying technical specification.
- To develop browser based applications in HTML5 and c# in line with user requirements
- To participate and contribute to discussions relating to the definition of new object libraries.
- To write and execute test plans to ensure a high standard of programming and adherence to specification.
- To evaluate new technology trends, technologies and coding standards.
- Ensure compliance to the company's ISO procedures
- Knowledge of principles of writing webservices
- The ability to speak, read and write Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills both at a strategic and tactical level
- Good understanding of waterfall, agile and scrum development methodologies, and their practical application.
- Good understanding of MSSQL Server, relational database design and data dictionaries
- Good understanding of interface design and implementation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understands object oriented design and programming concepts and is aware of technologies that support it
- Understands multi-tiered systems architecture, data access layers and the components required to implement it
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care