Senior Nurse - Ballynahinch
Senior Nurse - Days
Salary: £35,000 approx. per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Nurse - Days to be based in Ballynahinch. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis at up to 40 hours per week.
For over 20 years, our client has been providing community based professional nursing care to residents who are either frail elderly, terminally ill and require convalescent or respite care.
In addition to day-to-day nursing duties, you will also carry out other essential tasks as required such as
- Submission of weekly occupancy reports.
- Preparation of staffing schedules / Off Duty register.
- Collation of weekly payroll timesheets.
- Conducting administration and clerical duties - e.g. opening mail.
- Guiding, instructing, and monitoring professional nursing staff (student nurses), nursing care assistants and all other ancillary staff employed in the home.
- Updating the Operations Manager with regards to all operations/care related activities and progress in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- To practice in accordance with NMC codes, statutory requirements, and the Nursing Homes Order 2005.
- To co-ordinate all activities within the home, ensuring effective use of home resources.
- To promote and enhance patient focused care in the home.
- To carry out care plan audits, medication audits and other audits as required.
- The successful candidate will be observed in carrying out specific tasks and their competency in dealing with specific situations will be assessed following each section of the training.
- Applicants must be registered on Part 1 or 2 of the NMC Live Register.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the issues and tasks involved in the day-to-day running of the Nursing Home.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Available to work up to 40 hours per if required.
You will receive a salary of £35,000 approx. as well as:
- Group Life Assurance
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive induction
- Access to free training courses
- Free uniform and parking
- Company Pension Scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland