Senior Office Personal
Staffline recruitment are currently seeking a Company Office Manager to join our clients team in Dundalk Co. Louth. This is an excellent role for a candidate who is looking for a career in Corporate services in an expanding practice. The successful candidate will be committed to becoming part of our professional team, responsible for managing CRO compliance for a large portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two/three years' experience in CRO filing and compliance.
- ideally have obtained or are working towards obtaining the Grad ICSA qualification.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, together with the ability to work on their own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Have the ability to work closely with colleagues in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
You will be involved in
- Preparation and monitoring of CRO returns to ensure all returns are filed in a timely manner.
- Preparation of statutory minutes of meeting and ensuring all changes are updated in the statutory registers.
- Preparation and delivery of all necessary Companies Registration Office forms, notices and resolutions including but not limited to change of name, change of constitution, changes to share capital.
- Preparation and delivery of all paperwork to the CRO for the incorporation of companies.
- Preparation and maintenance of registers of beneficial ownership.
- Assist colleagues with implementation of company restructures as required.
- Dealing with queries from clients and colleagues in relation to matters of company law.
We will offer you the support, training and development opportunities that you require to further progress in your career if not already qualified. Salary negotiable and is commensurate with experience and qualifications.