Senior Project Manager
Due to a number of recent project wins and increased work load on multiple sites, this award wining name in the construction industry are now looking to hire a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis, to join their talented team.
The ideal applicant will have a portfolio of experience showcasing the interior fit-out and new build construction. Pre-fabrication to on-site installation experience would also be an advantage.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth operation and management of the projects so they are delivered to a high standard according to time frame and planned budget.
For this role, my client is looking for:
- Degree in Project Management or Construction related discipline.
- Management of project time-frame and budget to ensure the highest standard and specification is delivered upon completion.
- Experience of thorough project planning and monitoring through every stage of the design and construction process.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively liaise with the design, development, and on-site construction teams.
- An efficient problem solver.
- Responsibility to adhere to all Health and Safety requirements to ensure company procedures are implemented.
- Flexibility for occasional travel, although the role is mostly based in Northern Ireland.
In return, my clients offer:
- a competitive salary depending on your level of experience, pension contribution, and opportunities for progression within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Health-care, Manufacturing, and Procurement.