Senior Project Manager
Due to continued growth my client are seeking to appoint a Project Manager, to take overall control of significant projects they have undertaken, in the UK.
Senior Project Manager - Dungiven Area:
Duties will include:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of key projects, supplying aluminium windows and doors to prestige clients in the UK, greater London area.
- Day to day co-ordination with Operations team to ensure all goods are manufactured in accordance with pre-planned manufacturing schedules and in accordance with Master Programmes.
- Manage & co-ordinate customer care (After Sales Department) in relation to these projects. Whilst customer care staff log all reported issues, you will be responsible for organising materials and labour to efficiently deal with such reported issues.
- Oversee the entire despatch/delivery-to-site function, communicating with the Site Management Team to keep them informed and advised on all delivery/logistical issues.
- Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all staff involved in your projects.
- Manage relationships with approved installers/Compass Fitters on site.
- Attend regular Site Progress Meetings in the UK, to ensure that projects stay on track and that the client meets all its delivery commitments.
- Review existing procedures and work practices and develop effective solutions to deliver a consistently high-quality service to the client.
In return my client is willing to offer an excellent opportunity with salary agreed based on experience.
The company has set closures across the business based on minimum 28 days.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.