Senior Project Manager | Competitive pay rate
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary, full time Senior Project Manager to work within a thriving Belfast city centre office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of using Billing and CRM software, along with extensive project management experience, ideally with a background within the electricity sector. You will be reporting to the programme manager and ultimately be responsible for the success of the Software Implementation project.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Developing the project plan, identifying resources, people, systems and procedures to deliver the project. Managing schedules and reporting to your line manager on progress, risks and issues.
- Responsibility of allocation, spend and tracking of project budget
- Co-ordination of teams across multiple locations
- Managing the project team while on site, which includes management of the workload
- Ultimately you will be responsible for the success of the software implementation project
- Experience in Project Management and relevant degree, Prince 2 and Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced in working with tight budgets and timeframes
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Clear ability to lead, build and maintain relationships
- Strong attention to detail
Competitive pay rate
Full time hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full paid induction and training provided
- Excellent career opportunities and internal development
- Hybrid working model
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 with each year of service)
If you are interested in filling this position, please do not hesitate to apply.