Senior Project Worker - Belfast
Senior Project Worker
£20,903 starting per annum
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Senior Project Worker on a full-time permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week basic, with overnights on top, based in Belfast.
With 30 years experience our client is a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly who suffer from mental health problems.
Their approach is a particular style of therapeutic work, that aims to promote the individual's capacity to relate to themselves and others in a way that maximises their health and wellbeing.
- Assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project in accordance with the professional and administrative policies of our client, taking special responsibility for allocated clients/residents.
- Be an experienced Project/Support Worker capable of additional duties including deputising, at the discretion of the Manager for Residential Services or Project Manager, for the Deputy Project Manager.
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or Social Work Qualification as recognised by NISCC or an Allied Health Professional e.g. Art Therapist/Occupational Therapist or RQF Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Registration with either NMC/NISCC/HCPC
- 2 years' experience working with people with severe and enduring mental illness
- 2 years residential work experience and must be able to demonstrate that they have supervised specific tasks/leading activities and meetings
- Presented at least 3 reviews within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Must be able to commit to working overnight shifts on a rota basis.
- Able to attend training events and meetings
- Excellent salary of £20,903
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.