Senior Purchasing Administrator
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a Senior Purchasing / Procurement Administrator on behalf of our client, a market leading multinational company.
This is a 12 month contact based in Dublin although remote working will be an option for candidates residing outside Dublin.
Working in a busy, fast paced environment, this role will require a conscientious, capable and creative candidate with experience in assisting with the co-ordination, procurement and delivery of complex projects on an international scale.
Experience in the construction, engineering, IT or electronics sectors will be a distinct advantage in applying for this position.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Source, quoting and negotiate lowest cost rates to meet required service levels
- Effectively manage supplier performance against SLA's and take corrective action as required
- Develop and Manage supplier relationships
- Support the Sales team in new business opportunities and cost work ups.
- Provide a high level of customer service in the form of accurate and timely value add service to internal and external customers.
- Inventory management and demand planning
- Place purchase orders on Key Suppliers in accordance with the procedures
- Maintaining inventory control information system
- Processing imported goods consignments
- Supplier Contract formation and general administration
- Regular internal and statutory reporting for management
Applicants will meet the following requirement:
- 3-5 years experience in a busy purchasing / procurement / buying role
- Highly effective negotiation, communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to take ownership and deliver a high standard of customer service
- Experience working in the construction, engineering, electronics, IT sectors or similar
- Experience of playing a key part in complex, time sensitive projects
- Strong purchasing foundation with an understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Strong stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills
- Excellent IT, written and verbal skills
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to work in a highly productive and fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global organisation and gain exposure to complex procurement projects. If this sounds like you next challenge, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
For more information or a discreet conversation please call Laura on 086 1409262.