Senior QC Analyst
|Published||19 days ago|
|Contact email||Iona Ajisomo|
Staffline are seeking a Senior QC Analyst for a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within a Quality Control function.
What will this role involve?
- analytical testing on finished products & raw materials using the correct procedures in order to comply with GMP, Health and Safety, SOP's and environmental and regulatory requirements
- provision of technical support as required by management
- analysis of raw materials and finished product in a timely manner using appropriate analytical techniques
- analysis of contract manufactured products in accordance with customer specifications
- Liaise with team leader/supervisor & production so that timely reporting of results is achieved
- Sending out samples for external analysis when requested
What will you need?
- Competency in the following technical areas: HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
Interested ? Please submit your CV for more information