Senior Quantity Surveyor
Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client based in Cavan are now seeking an Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful organisation who are involved in many projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Data Centres and Technology.
This role will work within our clients existing team reporting to the European Projects Director. You will manage the commercial and contractual aspects of a number of predominantly new build projects across multiple industry sectors including Pharma, Data Centre and Food processing, helping to ensure that the entire commercial aspects of our projects are managed effectively to key performance targets.
- Managing ongoing project commercial activities including payment claims, variations for additional works, coordinating monthly valuations, contractual requirements, recording and presenting all costs for assessment and ongoing client reporting.
- Implement commercial management systems for cost and performance forecasting.
- Liaising with Project Managers and subcontractors to ensure projects are completed on time to programme and budget.
- Completing the project close out documentations including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across the broader project team.
- Administration of the Contract with the client and sub-contractors.
- Undertaking project reporting within the company including monthly forecasting of costs and cost value reconciliation, reviewing Planned versus Earned Value, ongoing performance of each works package and forecasting project cashflow monthly.
- Managing all schedules and trackers to coordinate and manage ongoing progress and change.
- Managing and coordinating procurement of materials and plant items for the works.
- Recording, reporting, and managing projects risks, variations and cost overruns and the overall effect overruns may have on the project.
- Undertaking and managing interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Support ongoing work winning activities including pricing works, methodology reviews, subcontractor engagement and review for opportunities, leading tender settlement meetings and negotiating successful opportunities.
- 5-10 years relevant experience, preferably in a mechanical and electrical engineering/high end ventilation systems and services environment.
- Relevant Level 8/Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Similar Qualification.
- Working Knowledge of the 3D environment including Navisworks/AutoCAD.
If you have any interest in this role please apply now or contact email@example.com