Senior RGN - Ballynahinch
Salary: £19.20 per hour
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior RGN on a full time permanent basis to work in Banbridge
For over 20 years, our client has been providing community based professional nursing care to residents who are either frail elderly, terminally ill, require convalescent or respite care.
In addition to day-to-day nursing duties, the successful applicant will also carry out other essential tasks as required, inclusive of:
- Submission of weekly occupancy reports.
- Preparation of staffing schedules / Off Duty register.
- Collation of weekly payroll timesheets.
- Conducting administration and clerical duties
- Guiding, instructing, and monitoring professional nursing staff (student nurses), nursing care assistants and all other ancillary staff employed in the home.
- Updating the Operations Manager with regards to all operations/care related activities and progress in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Practicing in accordance with NMC codes, statutory requirements, and the Nursing Homes Order 2005.
- Co-ordinating all activities within the home, ensuring effective use of home resources.
- Promoting and enhancing patient focused care in the home.
- Carrying out care plan audits, medication audits and other audits as required.
- Applicants must be registered on part 1 or 12 of the NMC Live Register.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the issues and tasks involved in the day-to-day running of the Nursing Home.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Applicants must be available to work up to 40 hours per if required.
- £19.20 Hourly wage paid weekly
- Group Life Assurance
- Comprehensive induction
- Free face-to-face Training by qualified trainers on our premises
- Free Uniform
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care